Althea.ph Haul + Vice Ganda Water Lip and Cheek Tint Review

Lately, I had breakouts on my cheeks because of a cheek tint that I used. 😕 I usually do not wear blush-on/ blusher daily, I just tried my recent purchase of the most raved lip and cheek tint online - Vice Ganda Water Lip and Cheek tint.

Short review of this product

PROS:
1. It is super easy to apply and blend!
2. Doesn't leave bright spots on cheeks and lips (maybe because it is water-based). 
3. Very affordable - Php 145.00 (for 3ml)

CONS:
1. Poor staying power especially on the lips
2. I had break outs 😭
3. Stocks are limited

I stopped applying this on my cheeks and just used it as a lip tint whenever I'm lazy too apply lipstick and just want little color on my lips. 

I panicked because of these tiny (but many) bumps on my cheeks so I searched online for the best cleanser to use. I used to shop on BeautyMNL but the cleanser that I want to purchase was sold out. I love online shopping in this website because of the fast transaction, wide range of products and brands to choose from and they have promos every now and then! Like Free shipping and discounts.. I know girls, these are our weakness 😝

I landed on ph.althea.kr (I already heard about this when I watched one of Anne Clutz's videos). Lots of products to choose from! They even have these products with their own brand, Althea. Some are not available in the PH, so I grabbed the opportunity to shop these babies.

I purchased the following:

1. Pig Clear Black Head 3-Step Kit (21g)


2. Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Mist (150ml)


3. Blackhead Silk Finger Ball (12ea)


4. Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam (150ml)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was supposed to purchase 4 Aloe Vera Gel Mist but only a maximum of 2 items is allowed for this specific product. Nevertheless, the transaction was smooth. I intentionally added few items so I can get free shipping (purchase of worth Php 999 and above gets free shipping). Take note that items sold in Althea were way cheaper than when you purchase in the Philippines.

After submitting my order and paying via credit card, I noticed that I placed the wrong cellphone number so I just sent an email to Althea to change it. They replied in just few minutes. Love it!

I received an email upon purchase and payment (Aug 16) and received another one when the item was shipped (Aug 21). They said that it will take 15 days for the order to arrive.

I received a call on Aug 22 from Althea just to inform me that my order will arrive in 1 to 2 days and another set of calls yesterday, Aug 23, when the rider was on the way and when he arrived. I salute their communication system and the politeness of their customer representative and rider. I never had this excellent experience before on other online shopping transactions.

When I received the box, it was in its best and obviously it was handled with care. It was wrapped with a pink thick plastic (Love the color!).



The box made me happy - it was way too pretty for it to be a package box! It is actually re-usable and was wrapped in bubble wrap.



The items were neatly placed inside the box. The base of the box was stuffed with bubble wrap as well. Items received were sealed. Two thumbs up 👍👍

Items were all in good condition upon opening the box
Holika Holika Pig Nose

CORSX Blackhead Silk Finger Ball
Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel Mist
Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
Over all online shopping experience was more than excellent. Knowing that the package came all the way from Korea, it arrived in just a week. I will definitely purchase again!

Online Shopping Experience Summary:

PROS:
1. Easy to shop / navigate on their website
2. Wide variety of brands and products to choose from
3. Cheaper price compared to when purchased in the PH
4. Fast transaction
5. Attentive and polite customer representative / rider
6. Excellent communication system
7. Free shipping above Php 999 purchase
8. Package was well taken care of and well packaged



CONS:
I can't think of any 😅

Just a little tip: Purchase everything you need so you can save Php 250 shipping fee 😛

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Food Trip: Thuk Thuk Restaurant and Pastries

Food Trip: Mayummy + Mang Chaa