Food Trip: Point and Grill + Avengers Infinity War Spoiler :P

In order to squeeze in a "quality time" on our hectic schedule, I visited him on a weekday after work few weeks ago. Honestly, it was kind of difficult to be in a long distance relationship (if you consider ours as one, we live in neighbor provinces :P ), one has always to sacrifice in order to meet at least once a week. What more if the lovers are in different countries? I bet it's more difficult. It really takes time and effort to make every single relationship work.

Anyways, it was a very quick date, we just ate dinner and watched Avengers Infinity War.  We almost landed to Bonchon when we saw this not so familiar restaurant in SM Tarlac. It's called Point and Grill. It was literally "Point at your desired food and they'll grill it". There were a lot of customers when we arrived even if it's kinda late.

Unfortunately, we were not able to try their grilled foods because we only had few minutes left before the LFS of Avengers so we had their rice meals instead. We had Sinigang na Baka and Beef Broccoli rice meals and additional plate of Pork Sisig.


Beef Broccoli

Sinigang na Baka
I swear they serve generously! Every meal is good for 2pax and costs below Php200! Worth it! The Beef Broccoli tasted how Beef Broccoli should taste 😂 Nothing special but at least it doesn't taste bad for its price. The Sinigang was thick and tasty tho I was wondering why the Beef in it was color pink? I am not sure if it was not cooked well or they put something in it so it'll appear pinkish. I did not eat the beef. I opted for the vegetables, which was okay except for the radish which was under cooked.

For the Sisig, it was dry and I don't like how it tasted. It was even served with raw egg on top of it so it was really a no no for me.

Summary of my thoughts:

PROS:
1. Very affordable
2. Food was served hot
3. Wide variety of food! From grill to rice meals and plate dishes


CONS:
1. It was difficult to call the crew's attention
2. I didn't like the "pink" beef and their dry sisig
3. The chairs are dirty


OVERALL RATING

Three stars for the affordability and Beef Broccoli! 😆 We'll try other dishes next time especially the grilled ones, maybe my rating will change then :)

After dinner, we watched Avengers. I was so glad I watched it in the province! I can't even see the counter when I dropped by SM North EDSA because of the people who wanted to see the movie there. Even the restaurants and coffee shops near the cinemas were jam-packed!

Anyways, I am not a fan of Marvel and I haven't watched all films but I was able to understand the story of Infinity war (?) The ending was too heart breaking!!! Tho I expected every one of them to die because I missed the part where it was mentioned that only half of the population will die upon Thanos' one snap. Therefore, I didn't fully understand the story of the movie. 😈😖

The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Trip: Thuk Thuk Restaurant and Pastries

Food Trip: Mayummy + Mang Chaa