Food Trip: Aling Lucing Sisig

We had dinner at Aling Lucing Sisig last month. We were supposed to have light snack that time since we already had a buffet lunch. I can't exactly remember why we landed to Aling Lucing Sisig 😂

When we arrived, there are two stalls of Aling Lucing Sisig (same name but with different signage). We can't exactly decide which one to try because we don't know the difference of the two. We chose the one with green signage (if you are facing the two stalls, this one is on your right) because the waitress approached us 😆 We then asked her if the stalls are the same and she said no, the other one has just recently opened.

Don't expect a lot from this stall (I call it stall because I don't know what should I call it). It is not air conditioned (only big fans were used to ventilate it), it is along the hi-way, if you prefer to use disposable utensils like me, well, these are not available here. For someone who is not used to eating at sidewalk stalls and the like, I doubt its sanitary tho I think they keep their food clean and safe because people always come back here.

We ordered their famous Sisig, Ensaladang talong and Gilled hotdog. We approached the lady near the griller and she let us pick our order on their food tray.





Verdict: The sisig tasted so good! though I already have my personal favorite which is Mila's Sisig, this one takes the number 2 spot in my list. For the grilled hotdog, I expected nothing since we know how hotdogs taste. The ensaladang talong went just fine.

Now I know why people keep coming back to this stall. You get delicious food which will not cost you a lot. If I remember it correctly, we spent less than Php 500.00 for all of these plus 3 plain rice.

Summary of my thoughts:

PROS:
1. Very affordable
2. Delicious
3. Food is warm upon serving
4. You get to choose from the food tray


CONS:
1. The location (dusty, not air conditioned)
2. I doubt their sanitary (sorry, maybe I am just maarte but I don't like their place :( )

OVERALL RATING

My 4-star rating is solely for the food -affordable but delicious. No plans of coming back to Aling Lucing Sisig yet. I already have my to-go place whenever I crave for sisig.


:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Trip: Thuk Thuk Restaurant and Pastries

Food Trip: Mayummy + Mang Chaa