Food trip: Teaspoon Cafe

Coffee shops nowadays became our go-to place for desserts or for "kwentuhan". I usually don't drink coffee because of acid reflux that's why I'm thankful Coffee shops have these non-espresso drinks. Starbucks has always been a crowd favorite, in the Philippines at least. It has been our family tradition to have coffee after dinner and Starbucks is our favorite coffee shop. We are in love with their French toast, Cheesecakes, Signature hot chocolate and other non-espresso drinks.

We visit SB very often, like once a week, and I already know the taste of a certain drink just by looking at it. That's why I'm always searching for a new coffee shop to try. Found my new favorite tho - Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf but it has few branches in Angeles City. The search still continues and that's how I found Teaspoon Cafe.

I always see many cars parked in front of Teaspoon Cafe whenever I pass by that's why I thought it's a crowd favorite as well. Until I tried visiting and found that a wellness center operates beside it. And that's the reason why parking is always jam-packed. 

Very cute exterior design!

Upon entering the cafe, there were no customers inside and that was a good opportunity for me to take pictures of its very cute and girly interior design! Just don't mind the Halloween decorations tho.




We just had lunch few hours ago so we just opted for Potato Chips, cake and Ice blended drinks.

Heaven! :)

Potato Chips

I forgot the exact flavor of this cake but it has "Nutella" on it 

Ice Blended Cookies and Cream

Ice Blended Caramel



The food is super affordable but don't expect much- you get exactly what you pay for. The potato chips tasted just fine but will be better if they'll serve them warm. For the cake, it was just like a chocolate moist cake for me. I was looking for the nutella flavor in it. While for the frappes, something is lacking. I'm not into sugary taste but these goodies were lacking of sweetness. But with the homey ambiance and attentive staffs, you will be satisfied anyways.

For the summary of my coffee experience in Teaspoon Cafe, see my thoughts below:

PROS:
1. Affordable!
2. Very nice interior and exterior design
3. Wide selection of food (pasta, main course, frappes, coffee, cakes, starters, etc)
4. Attentive staffs
5. Homey ambiance
6. Food was served in less than 10 minutes

CONS:
1. Cold potato chips
2. Frappes were lacking of sweetness
3. No nutella flavor on the cake

OVERALL RATING

I gave three stars to give justice to the place itself but it might be biased since we just ordered light snacks and dessert. I will still be coming back to try other things on the menu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Trip: Thuk Thuk Restaurant and Pastries

Food Trip: Mayummy + Mang Chaa